Yogi Berra Quotes
Yogi Berra QuotesBirth Date: 1925-05-12 (Tuesday, May 12th, 1925)
Discover how to find free kindle books with quotes and other interesting information.
- You mean now?
- 90 percent of putts that fall short don't go in.
- A good ball club.
- A home opener is always exciting, no matter if it's home or on the road.
- Don't get me right, I'm just asking!
- No one goes there any more, it's too crowded.
- A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
- Always go to other peoples' funerals otherwise they won't go to yours.
- Even Napoleon had his Watergate.
- Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
- He's a big clog in their machine.
- I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
- I'm as red as a sheet.
- I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did!
- I always thought that record would stand until it was broken.
- I couldn't tell if the streaker was a man or a woman because it had a bag on its head.
- I guess that's the earliest I've ever been late.
- I knew I was going to take the wrong train, so I left early.
- I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat, and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
- I think they just got through marinating the greens.
- I usually take a two hour nap from 1 to 4.
- I want to thank you for making this day necessary.
- I wish I had an answer to that, because I'm tired of answering that question.
- I'd find the fellow who lost it, and, if he was poor, I'd return it.
- If I didn't wake up, I'd still be sleeping.
- If people don't want to come out to the ballpark, nobody's going to stop them.
- If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be.
- If you ask me a question I don't know I'm not going to answer.
- If you can't imitate him, don't copy him.
- If you don't know where you're going, you'll wind up somewhere else.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
- It ain't over 'til it's over.
- It gets late awfully early around here.
- It's like deja vu all over again.
- It's never happened in World Series competition, and it still hasn't.
- It's not too far it just seems like it is.
- It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.
- It was hard to have a conversation with anyone; there were so many people talking.
- Little League baseball is a good thing 'cause it keeps the parents off the streets and it keeps the kids out of the house!
- Most of his homeruns were hit on artificial turf.
- Never answer an anonymous letter.
- Ninety percent of this game is mental, and the other half is physical.
- Overwhelming underdogs.
- Pair up in threes.
- Pitching always beats batting -- and vice-versa.
- Slump? I ain't in no slump! I just ain't hitting.
- Steve McQueen looks good in this movie. He must have made it before he died.
- Surprise me!
- The future ain't what it used to be.
- The only reason I need these gloves is cause of my hands.
- The other team could make trouble for us if they win.
- The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase.
- The wind always seems to blow against catchers when they are running.
- There are some people who, if they don't already know, you can't tell 'em.
- Think? How the hell are you gonna think and hit at the same time?
- We have a good time together, even when we're not together.
- We made too many wrong mistakes.
- We're lost but we're making good time.
- When you get to a fork in the road, take it.
- Why buy good luggage? You only use it when you travel.
- You better make it four. I don't think I could eat eight.
- You can observe a lot by watching.
- You don't hit with your face.
- You don't look so hot yourself.
- Yogi's teacher You don't know anything, do you Berra?
- You have to give 100 percent in the first half of the game. If that isn't enough, in the second half, you have to give what's left.
- The similarities between me and my father are completely different.
- I can't concentrate when I'm thinking.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 12th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net