Dan Quisenberry Quotes
Dan Quisenberry QuotesBirth Date: 1953-02-07 (Saturday, February 7th, 1953)
Discover how to find free kindle books with quotes and other interesting information.
- I have seen the future, and it looks a lot like the present.
- [My lifetime contract] has options through the year 2020, or until the last Rocky movie is made.
- A manager uses a relief pitcher like a six shooter -- he fires until it's empty, then takes the gun and throws it at the villain.
- Natural grass is a wonderful thing for little bugs and sinker-ball pitchers.
- Our fielders have to catch a lot of balls, or at least deflect them to someone who can.
- I found a delivery in my flaw.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 7th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net