Alfred Adler Quotes
Alfred Adler QuotesBirth Date: 1870-02-07 (Monday, February 7th, 1870)
Date of Death: 1937-05-28 (Friday, May 28th, 1937)
Discover how to find free kindle books with quotes and other interesting information.
- The striving for significance, this sense of yearning, always points out to us that all psychological phenomena contain a movement that starts from a feeling of inferiority and reach upward. The theory of Individual Psychology of psychological compensation states that the stronger the feeling of inferiority, the higher the goal for personal power.
- To be human means to feel inferior.
- Meanings are not determined by situations, but we determine ourselves by the meanings we give to situations.
- Man knows much more than he understands.
- It is always easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
- Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.
- The chief danger in life is taking too many precautions.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 7th||Who Also Died On May 28th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net