- The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.
- There can't be two smart peoples in the world. We're going to win the war, so only the Aryan race will stand.
- Even the Russians are fighting us. They've brought in Jewish pilots, nurses, and doctors. Everybody's ganging up on us. We didn't think it would happen this way.
- The Jewish people, no matter where they are, they become the best in the world.
- Away with this shit!
- Mengele was known as a manic collector of things human, including dwarf corpses, gallstones, and eyes. His fascination with eyes led to the infamous experiments in which he injected various substances into the eyes of brown-eyed Jewish children in an attempt to make them Nordic (blue).
- I have never accepted that Mengele believed he was doing serious medical work...He was exercising power. Major surgery was performed without anaesthetic. Once I witnessed a stomach operation - Mengele was removing pieces from the stomach, but without any anaesthesia. It was horrifying.
- I was given five injections. That evening I developed extremely high fever. I was trembling. My arms and my legs were swollen, huge size. Mengele and Dr. Konig and three other doctors came in the next morning. They looked at my fever chart, and Dr. Mengele said, laughingly, 'Too bad, she is so young. She has only two weeks to live...'