- No problem exists between the army and the president and it is not necessary to create one artificially.
- We are ready for any actions on any day, any month or any year. We are ready now. We have a country, we have an army and we are not going to wait for someone to tell us what to do.
- We have no right to dodge responsibility for the country. There are no facts of deviation from principles proclaimed together with the president. On the contrary, we have overcome the difficulties together, and have become masters of our promises.
- The government is well aware of the dangers of corruption, and I call on everybody to take measures to implement this program and fight this phenomenon.
- The Republican Party of Armenia has expressed its position saying that Armenia and Turkey should regulate their relations without pre-conditions and establish diplomatic relations.
- Let nobody think that we become very concerned and nervous every time they (Armenian Revolutionary Federation members) talk about leaving (the coalition).
- Nagorno-Karabakh should be given a status different from what it has now. Otherwise, all the talks are useless.
- I believe it is premature to talk about the status of Nagorno-Karabakh now, as the negotiating process is under way and no specific agreements exist as of yet.
- I do not think that the USA will carry out a military operation against Iran.
- A further escalation of Russian-Georgian relations can lead to a complete isolation of Armenia.
- Russia is not an enemy. It is a friendly neighboring state and we have nothing to fear as we are handing our companies over to Russian ownership.