pat condell Quotes
Pat Condell Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- So, I hope the Hindu's have it right, because, if there's any justice in this world, you will be reincarnated as a female, homosexual Jew, and then you will understand what a big pain it is to be harrased by violent primitive dickheads like you.
- This guy Pat Robertson obviously wants to be a prophet so bad. I wonder if he walks around at home dressed up in a bed sheet, talking Aramaic, maybe parting the waters in the bathtub occasionally, just to keep in practice?
- But it just seems to me that if God had intended for you to cover your face then in His wisdom He would have provided you with a flap of skin for the purpose.
- What is the difference between a Doctor of Medicine and a Doctor of Theology? One prescribes drugs the other might as well be on drugs.
- Well, it's a gloomy rainy old day to be here in London, but it could be worse, I could be in Saudi Arabia where men are men, and women are cattle.
- The Saudi Arabian Human Rights Commision--- Now, that's a collection of words to boggle the mind, but apparently this organization does actually exist.
- Pat Condell is unique. Nobody can match his extraordinary blend of suavity and savagery. With his articulate intelligence he runs rings around the religious wingnuts that are the targets of his merciless humour. Thank goodness he is on our side.
- Brash. Uncompromising. Brilliant. Hilarious. Pat Condell has found a simple formula for success: stating the obvious without restraining himself with the conventions of unwarranted piety. Pat flenses sacred cows, and after slicing away the fat and gristle of tired apologetics and mindless tradition, he exposes the hollow carcass of a culture's hypocrisy...and we laugh.
- If the televangelists are guilty of producing some simple-minded, self-righteous Christians, then the atheist authors are guilty of producing self-congratulatory buffoons like Condell.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On
|Who Also Died On
Copyright © www.quotesby.net