Notice: Undefined variable: author in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 7
wendy cope Quotes
Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 38
Wendy Cope Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- Bloody men are like bloody buses - You wait for about a year And as soon as one approaches your stop Two or three others appear.
- The day he moved out was terrible - That evening she went through hell. His absence wasn't a problem But the corkscrew had gone as well.
- And happy families go to church and cheerily they mingle And the whole business is unbelievably dreadful, if you're single.
- My true love hath my heart and I have hers We swapped last Tuesday and felt quite elated But now whenever one of us refers To 'my heart' things get rather complicated.
- In April one seldom feels cheerful; Dry stones, sun and dust make me fearful; Clairvoyants distress me, Commuters depress me- Met Stetson and gave him an earful.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_birthdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
|Who Also Died On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_deathdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
Copyright © www.quotesby.net