Tom Araya Quotes
Tom Araya QuotesBirth Date: 1961-06-06 (Tuesday, June 6th, 1961)
Discover how to find free kindle books with quotes and other interesting information.
- Sometimes. Sometimes when I've gone out and murdered somebody I go and confess and stuff. And then God loves me again.
- They shouldn't even be considered. I don't know, man, they got a couple of hit songs, a catchy groove, great beat, I give them a 0.
- No wonder I never have any money. We're going to be banned from playing New York, thanks to you fucking assholes.
- I have nightmares about Metallica.
- This is pretty cool
- It's going to be brutal!
- Yes... VIOLENCE!
- Fuck man, I'm louder than you are without the mic
- God... God doesn't hate, man. It's a great fuckin' title!
- Regardless of whatever fucking religion you believe in, everybody knows that there are wrong things. Everyone knows there are things you do not do. And the people who don't understand that are just not connected with themselves spiritually.
- I hate everyone equally.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On June 6th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net