Paul McCartney Quotes
Paul McCartney QuotesBirth Date: 1977-09-12 (Monday, September 12th, 1977)
Date of Death: 1998-04-17 (Friday, April 17th, 1998)
Discover how to find free kindle books with quotes and other interesting information.
Paul McCartney life timeline
|Paul McCartney and Pete Best arrested then deported from Hamburg, Germany for accusation of attempted arson.||Thursday, December 1st, 1960|
- Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday.
- Why she had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.
- Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play Now I need a place to hide away. Oh, I believe in yesterday.
- She's lovely, great. She was very friendly. She was just like a mum to us.
- To lead a better life, I need my love to be here. Here, making each day of the year, Changing my life with a wave of her hand. Nobody can deny that there's something there.
- I want her everywhere and if she's beside me I know I need never care. But to love her is to need her Everywhere, knowing that love is to share each one believing that love never dies watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there.
- Lovely Rita, Meter Maid, nothing could come between us. When it gets dark I'll tow your heart away
- Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?
- Hey Jude, don't make it bad Take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her into your heart Then you can start to make it better.
- In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
- The long and winding road that leads to your door Will never disappear, I've seen that road before it always leads me here, Leads me to your door.
- I thought the only lonely place was on the moon.
- I wasn't really dead.
- We thought we'd be really big in Liverpool.
- With life and all I've been through, I do have a belief in goodness, a good spirit. I think what people have done with religion is personified good and evil, so good's become God with 'o' out, and evil's become Devil with a 'd' added. That's my theory of religion.
- By the time we made 'Abbey Road', John and I were openly critical of each other's music, and I felt John wasn't much interested in performing anything he hadn't written himself
- I am alive and well and unconcerned about the rumors of my death. But if I were dead, I would be the last to know.
- I love to hear a choir. I love the humanity - to see the faces of real people devoting themselves to a piece of music. I like the teamwork. It makes me feel optimistic about the human race when I see them cooperating like that.
- I now realize that taking drugs was like taking an aspirin without having a headache.
- I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.
- I have no problem with bootlegs, although every time I say that, my lawyer says, 'Oh yes you do.'
- It [LSD] opened my eyes. We only use one-tenth of our brain. Just think of what we could accomplish if we could only tap that hidden part! It would mean a whole new world if the politicians would take LSD. There wouldn't be any more war or poverty or famine.
- It was Elvis who really got me hooked on beat music. When I heard 'Heartbreak Hotel' I thought, this is it.
- She's absolutely gorgeous. Heather and I are having a wonderful time. I could go on for hours and drag the photographs out, but I'd never get back to the studio.
- Somebody said to me,'But the Beatles were anti-materialistic.' That's a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, 'Now, let's write a swimming pool'.
- We did it this way because both John and I had a number of songs which were great as they were but which we'd never finished.
- We don't eat anything that has to be killed for us. We've been through a lot and we've reached a stage where we really value life.
- We probably seem to be anti-religious...none of us believes in God.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On September 12th||Who Also Died On April 17th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net