ghani khan Quotes
Ghani Khan Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
ghani khan life timeline
|Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of MaiwandIn a pyrrhic victory, Afghan forces led by Ayub Khan defeat the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.||Tuesday, July 27th, 1880|
|King Mohammed Zahir Shah of Afghanistan is deposed by his cousin Mohammed Daoud Khan while in Italy undergoing eye surgery.||Tuesday, July 17th, 1973|
|President of Afghanistan, Mohammed Daoud Khan, is overthrown and assassinated in a coup led by pro-communist rebels.||Friday, April 28th, 1978|
- na may sta da nari shudi dy pakar na da zulfi wal pa wal laka khamar na da bati pashan danga ghari ghwaram nargasay stargy na daki da khumar na ghakhuna dy laluna da adan na nangy dak sara sara laka anar na pasti da sarindy pa shan khabari na wajood laka da saar way mazadar khu bas yow shai rata ra ukhaya dilbara da lala pashan zargy ghawaram daghdar yow dawa ukhaqi chi da ghum ao muhabat way lakuno laluna dy karam zaar
- Manhood stands tall and high, and becomes madness; The self takes leave of being and becomes ecstasy. When iron sated with blood embraces love, It turns into a bewildered sitar string. When time robs man of love and the loved one, He sees the beloved's glory and his own. How man sprouts when he sits down in dust!
- Death, go somewhere, get lost! I'm not done as yet - Joy still flows from the amphora of colors into my cupped hands.
- But death blinds you, unaware of man's fall - An autumn that steals the flower from the flower peddler. Death is testimony of god's love and mercy for man - A promise made between autumn and spring.
- What is man's life but love, love of self; Man is dust, dust as his passion, dust as the beloved. Death, it is your great act of piety for man - You take him to your house or he'd be left to himself. Death is a covenant between the lover and the beloved; Death is a secret wedlock between being and non-being. Death harbors the hidden port of life's ocean; Death is helpless and a vision of beauty to itself. Death is the only witness of my life and your grace, And O strange lord, of night and the crescent.
- I want to see my people educated and enlightened. A people with a vision and a strong sense of justice who can carve out a future for themselves, in harmony with nature.
- Pashtun is not merely a race but, in fact, a state of mind; there is a Pashtun lying inside every man, who at times wakes up and overpowers him.
- The Pashtun, are rain sown wheat-they all came up on the same day they are all the same!.... But the chief reason why I love him is because he will wash his face and oil his beard and perfume his locks and put on his best pair of clothes when he goes out to fight and die.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net