evan mecham Quotes
Evan Mecham Quotes
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
evan mecham life timeline
|Governor Evan Mecham of Arizona is convicted in his impeachment trial and removed from office.||Monday, April 4th, 1988|
- 'Don't ever ask me for a true statement again!'
- 'I've got black friends, I employ black people. I don't employ them because they are black; I employ them because they're the best people who applied for the cotton-picking job.'
- 'Whenever I'm in my house or my office, I always have a radio on. It keeps the lasers out.'
- 'As I was a boy growing up, blacks themselves referred to their children as pickaninnies'
- 'Well, the N.B.A.. I guess they forget how many white people they get coming to watch them play.'
- 'Golly, I don't know. I don't know whether he speaks English or not'
- 'Kinda be careful, because you might get your tit in a wringer by saying something that isn't quite proper'
- 'There's been an awful lot of lying going on, and I'm not sure who's lying and who's telling the truth.'
- 'Ev has become an ethical pygmy.' - Stan Turley, President of Arizona State Senate
- 'Ev Mecham has the morals of a used-car salesman.' - Joe Lane, Speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives
- 'We usually back Republicans, but he's a different kind of Republican.' - William L. Raby, Arizona Chamber of Commerce chairman
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net