Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- Delivery, delivery, delivery.
- A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
- Every advantage in the past is judged in the light of the final issue.
- Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.
- The man who has received a benefit ought always to remember it, but he who has granted it ought to forget the fact at once.
- You cannot have a proud and chivalrous spirit if your conduct is mean and paltry; for whatever a man's actions are, such must be his spirit.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net