aaron burr Quotes
Aaron Burr QuotesBirth Date: 1756-02-06 (Friday, February 6th, 1756)
Date of Death: 1836-09-14 (Wednesday, September 14th, 1836)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
aaron burr life timeline
|In Alabama, Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason and confined to Fort Stoddart.||Thursday, February 19th, 1807|
|A grand jury indicts former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr on a charge of treason.||Friday, May 22nd, 1807|
|Former US Vice President Aaron Burr is acquitted of treason.||Tuesday, September 1st, 1807|
- The rule of my life is to make business a pleasure and pleasure my business.
- There is a maxim, 'Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.' It is a maxim for sluggards. A better reading of it is, 'Never do today what you can as well do tomorrow,' because something may occur to make you regret your premature action.
- Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow. Delay may give clearer light as to what is best to be done.
- Law is whatever is boldly asserted and plausibly maintained.
- In the past even I was afraid of my own greatness, therefore I could not stand in front of mirrors.
- On that subject I am coy.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 6th||Who Also Died On September 14th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net